Complaints Process

The WCH complaints process is as follows:

First contact

If you feel that some part of our services has failed, the first thing you need to do is to contact your local estate office. We will try to resolve the service failure quickly.

Stage one

If it is not possible to resolve the service failure within two working days and you would like to escalate your concern, please contact your estate office.
Your complaint will be investigated and a resolution will be offered within 10 working days.

Stage two

If you remain dissatisfied you can escalate your complaint to stage two. To do this you should contact Hannah Callender on 0207 641 4508 or email

At this stage you will be offered the choice of either:

Having your complaint reviewed by a director. If you choose this option you will receive a resolution offer within 10 workings days.

Stage three

We expect all complaints to have been resolved by Stage two of this process, however if you remain dissatisfied then please appeal directly to the board of Westminster Community Homes Ltd using the following contact details:

Westminster Community Homes Ltd 
Address: Westminsger City Hall, 64 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6QP
Phone: 0207 641 4508


You can progress your complaint further after this by referring it to:

The Independent Housing Ombudsman

This is an independent national service in England that investigates complaints against registered housing providers. You can contact the Ombudsman at any time to investigate your complaint, however if your complaint has not been investigated through our complaints procedure it will usually refer it back to us to investigate. 
Address: Housing Ombudsman Service, 81 Aldwych London, WC2B 4HN 
Phone: 0300 111 3000 

©2019 by Westminster Community Homes.